Course Valued at $97 Limited Access
- Welcome Message FREE PREVIEW
- What You Will Learn
- Get Mentally Fit
- My View From the Other Side of the Couch
- How to Create a Mental Wellness Regiment
- Why You Need A Mental Wellness Regiment
- 7 Ways to Find a Therapist Even Some Free Options
- Finding a Mental Health Pro
- WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR FIRST SESSION
- Your First Session
- Tips for supporting someone through their mental health crisis
- Tips for Supporting Someone Who Has A Diagnosis
- You Did It!
- You Did It! I And I Am So Proud Of You
Learn what to expect from your first session.
Learn about low cost and access to free treatment.
How to support a family member who is newly diagnosed.
Nikita Banks is a Brooklyn New York based pyschotherapist, coach and educator. Her unique journey that lead to her living the life of her passions is what adds to her experience as an expert in her field. “I am not just another ‘expert’ with an opinion on what I think makes relationships work. It is my belief that it is necessary to approach the work from a psychological perspective, proven implementable strategies.” Nikita Banks earned her Bachelors of Science degree from Brooklyn College; she obtained her Master of Science Degree from New York University’s Silver School of Social Work; Ms. Banks pursued and obtained her clinical license the states in New York/New Jersey/Georgia/Florida. Ms Banks is in Private Practice in Brooklyn New York and She can be contacted for appointments at Proactive Mental Wellness, In the historic neighborhood of Bedford-Stuyvesant Brooklyn.